Squid Compression System
Call for Price
- Sequential Intermittent Compression
- Ergonomically Designed
- Directs swelling away from the injury and towards the heart
- Increases circulation and tissue oxygenation
- Durable, easy to clean, anti-bacterial materials
- Affordable cryotherapy for clinical or home use.
Squid, Dynamic Cold Compression System, combining the benefits of sequential compression with cryotherapy. The cold compression directs edema away from the affected extremities and toward the heart, promoting proper venous return and increasing local blood circulation. Squid is a highly effective recovery tool for athletes, sports enthusiasts and those suffering from joint or muscle pain. Squid treatments are only 15 minutes in duration. Each of the six Squid Wraps (which include leg, ankle, and knee) is designed to direct swelling away from the treated body part while driving therapeutic cold deep into the tissue. A proprietary gel formula allows the Squid Gel Packs to maintain their shape and form.
The Squid Wraps are ergonomically designed to form to the body area to provide sequential intermittent compression through multi-chambered air bladders within the wrap. This directional compression moves edema/swelling away from the affected area and towards the heart. Sequential intermittent compression helps increase blood circulation and tissue oxygenation, which aids in the recovery process. Squid Wraps are made from antibacterial materials that are easy to clean. The wrap is available in six different configurations, each designed for a specific part of the body.
- Full Leg
- Low Back
- Arm/ Elbow
Description of Squid Pump
The portable and rechargeable Squid Pump provides intermittent air pressure to the air bladders within the wraps to create sequential intermittent compression. The inflation/deflation cycle times are automatically programmed to create the most effective treatment at any level of compression during the 15 minute treatment time. For user comfort, the Squid Pump is programmed with 4 different compression modes, which have different peak pressure levels and inflation/deflation cycles. The pump’s durable outside makes it easy for travel and cleaning without fear of damage.
Benefits of Squid Pump
- Small size and lightweight (under 1 lb)
- Rechargeable battery
- Good for up to 50 uses on one full charge
- Offers 4 levels of compression
Benefits of Squid Gel Packs
- Proprietary gel formula
- Gel freezes colder than water
- Cold fluids are contained and don’t melt or make a mess
- Compresses to conform to the treatment body part for maximum results
- Easy to clean contained system